SR - Southern Regional Fighter Practice

Jodi McMaster jmcmaste at accd.edu
Tue Jun 23 08:03:29 PDT 1998

Bjornsborg's Deputy Knights Marshal, Ysfael Bryndu, asked me to relay
Greetings and welcome you to attend the Mini-Tourney on July 19.

As has previously been noted on the list, this is a practice for the
fall tournament for the consorts, so the fighting will be done in garb
and in tourney style.  Both chivalric and late period fighting will be
held.  Archery and seige engine practice is allowed onsite.  Following
the practice there will be a potluck feast.  Discussion of the
principality was also planned for that date.

Ysfael does not have email access; I can relay messages, though.

AElfwyn