SR - A Question Concern

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Tue Jun 23 17:01:25 PDT 1998

> I was given to understand that the Principality of Ansteorra was
> formed because there were three groups in Texas, nothing in New
> Mexico, and nobody east of Phoenix had been King. I don't think that
> kind of isolation is at work here.

	[Martin, Brian]
	I don't know how many groups there were, but I know that
Stargate, Steppes, Namron, Bjornsborg and Bryn Gwlad were all around
when we became a principality. I'd be willing to bet that there were
more. I also know that at least one person east of Phoenix, Duke
Jonathon, had been king of Atenveldt.