SR - A Question Concern

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jun 23 17:39:02 PDT 1998

The numbers lested  are a very small portion of even those who attended the
events which the polls were taken.  Also if those numbers are to be used,
the same questions should be asked every time on the poll.  Any one can play
numbers games.  I've seen them before and I DON'T LIKE THEM.

According to the CAPORA,  only Staining members actually have a say in
matters like this.  However, I understand they've allowed any paid member to
voice.