SR - A Question Concern

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Tue Jun 23 19:19:59 PDT 1998

Greetings!

HL Gilli stated....

>The numbers lested  are a very small portion of even those who attended the
>events which the polls were taken.

Sorry to be blunt, but no way.  I was at both meetings and the first ( the
Tempio event) had about 70% of the total populace at the event, at the
meeting. Here's the results...
                    Tempio event
                    April 4th, 1998
79 people attended the meeting, including the mediators who did not vote

  52 yes                   "Do you favor a Principality?"
  4 no
  11 don't care

At the Fynnon Gath event, the total turnout for the meeting was even higher,
maybe 95% of the people there. In fact, many people left after the meeting,
because that was the main reason they attended.

Ffynnon Gath event
                 May 30th, 1998
    83 people attended, including Don Tivar

  36 plus 11 proxy yes  " Do you favour a Principality"
  7 no
  16 don't care

So your telling me that NO ONE from Middleford was at either event?????

>Also if those numbers are to be used,
>the same questions should be asked every time on the poll.  Any one can play
>numbers games.  I've seen them before and I DON'T LIKE THEM.

Are you accusing Don Tivar of messing with the numbers???? He was
overwelmingly approved as an impartial mediator by the people of the region.

More to the point, are you accusing me of messing with numbers? I took the
poll at the Shadowlands and Raven's Fort populace meetings.

>According to the CAPORA,  only Staining members actually have a say in
>matters like this.  However, I understand they've allowed any paid member to
>voice.

If you would study your Corporate documents, you would see that Sustaining,
Family, and Associate members are allowed to vote in the final mailed ballot.

I dont know who "they" are that you speak of.  The voting is standard.

Timo