SR - A Question Concern

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jun 23 19:53:38 PDT 1998

Sorry, bad anolaogy.  We, my Lady Darcy and I, went to Kings College this
last weekend.  At court several people, as usual, got awards.  I didn't know
them, but I still got teary eyed when they got their awards.  When you don't
get teary eyed any more, then it's time for something new and improved.

Gilli