SR - Fw: Lack of Comunication

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Tue Jun 23 20:07:06 PDT 1998

Greetings!

I guess Gilli was responding to only one line of my post....

>>If you choose not to go to the event meetings, then you choose to be left
>out.

...when he said.....

AHHK  Thank you for playing but not enough for the car.  Just because she
>has a terminal ill child is no reason to stay home, now is it???????
>
>GILLI

Sigh.. As I said before, if you wish to have a logical and informed debate,
then I will be glad to engage you. Resorting to emotionally charged and
inflammitory statements ( no matter how tragic) does nothing to progress our
conversation....

I am truely sorry for HL Keyna's troubles. I had no idea she was going
through that, she mentioned nothing the weekend before at Crown.

Timo