SR - Principality worker test

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jun 23 21:28:28 PDT 1998

Last thing before I go to bed to night....
Don't forget Kingdom Warlord and the A & S competition for insignia.  And to
sweeten the pot, any group(that's one Shire, Baroney, canton or college)
that enters more insignia than I do, I'll will cook there next feast ( they
still have to buy the food and assuming I can get off of work)  How's that
for seeing who'll work for the Principality????  Beat that!!! (Yea, yea, I
know it's not a competition, but play along any way).

Gilli