SR - ... email list access

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Tue Jun 23 22:07:27 PDT 1998

On 23 Jun 98, at 22:36, Bob Dewart wrote:

> Oh! Really?? How do you get to them??

simple ... check out the instructions that are automatically attached to all of the
messages that are relayed into the lists ....

for example ...

this centralized location (thanks loads Pug) is one of the best email list tools that i
have ever run into ... plus it centrailizes *dozens* of relevent sca-centric list resources

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves