SR - A Question Concerning Principality

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Wed Jun 24 07:44:05 PDT 1998

> My Lord,
>
> I do not have an objection per se to the forming of a principality
> right
> here,  no matter what all the stuff I  write might indicate.  However,
> can not help but think it is being done for the wrong reasons.  I'm
> sure
> some one will ask me what are the right ones.  Let's just say for now,
> don't think we've gone  has far as we can as a region or a Kingdom.
>
> And because of the back door way this thing got started, I don't think
> it
> will have a chance foy several years to come.  Then I could be wrong.
> Dennis Miller aka  Gilli

	[Martin, Brian]

	Hey Gilli (I spelled it right this time :D)

	I think that you have hit upon an interesting point in your
statement above. What do you feel are people's reasons for forming the
principality and by what means did you arrive at these conclusions? I
ask because I keep hearing things that are supposedly running through
the rumor mill and many of them - if they are actually being said - are
simply untrue. So what information did you use to form your opinion?

	Also, I must disagree about the notion that the principality
discussion got started in a back door manner. We have openly discussed
things on the net and publicly at events. No one has been intentionally
left out of the debate and everyone has been allowed to voice their
opinions. I think that people assumed that Middleford knew about the
discussion since the first one was held in Tempio. Plus, the buzz of
this debate has been circulating throughout the region and the kingdom
for some time now. Obviously, assumptions are bad things.

	Pendaran