SR -Up to speed

Michael A. Scofield ivarcat at juno.com
Wed Jun 24 20:49:24 PDT 1998

Gilli wrote:
<SNIP>
>But now that we are here, and paying attention, care to bring us up
to>speed?

>Gilli

M'Lord Gilli, you are up to speed. You have looked at the messages on
this list for the past several days, if you have read them you now know
as much as anybody else. Everything that has been on the list was
discussed almost verbatim at the meetings at Tiempo and Fynnon Gath. The
straw polls taken at those meetings have been reported accurately on the
list several times. There are people trying to put together a newsletter
with all of the discussions and suggested armory in it even as  we type.
As soon as it is ready it will get out. If you want to help get the word
out, volunteer to help.

Your continual questioning of everyone who responds to your messages
gives the impression that you are acting like a wrongly punished child.
If that is the way you feel, talk to the people you deem guilty in person
and leave this list to adult, honorable, and polite discussion.

Ivar