SR - SR- A Question-Concern

Randy Wrinkle WRINKLE at majik-net.com
Wed Jun 24 22:20:45 PDT 1998

I was the one who wrote the question about "if we formed a principality, would
we become segregated and people turn their back on us?"

I think Lord Johann Hayden misunderstood what I was trying to say....so before I
cause more trouble....let me explain:

I did not mean if the knights would turn their backs on us....but anyone in
general.  For example...how hard would it become for someone in the principality
to get knighted?  What about award recognition?  My understanding was that you
would basically play amongst yourselves....but how will other knights see you if
you don't play in the Kingdom?  Does that explain better?

I am sorry I did not clarify the question better....I meant how anyone really
would treat those within the principality...because I am sure there will be
those who would be angry.

Meghann MacGuire