SR - A Question Concerning Principality

Elisabeth Zakes ezakes at planview.com
Thu Jun 25 04:43:01 PDT 1998

> I am going to try to clear this up I hope!!! I went to the Tempio
> event so
> did some of Middleford. It's not the meetings that we weren't aware
> of, it
> was the comments made on the June 6th lists about Middleford not
> wanting to
> volunteer for stuff concerning the Principality is all that was said
> and
> that is why I brought up the lack of communication.
> I couldn't go to Ffynnon Gath because of ( now that the whole world
> knows)
> my child I didn't get really good information from the people who went
> for
> me. They were telling me something a whole lot different than at the
> Tempio
> meeting and I was a bit confussed.  I'm sorry but I'm a bit confussed
> but
> there is a light down the tunnel of understanding.
> Keyna

	Everyone who went to the Tempio meeting and stayed until the end
of it was given the same opportunity to volunteer for things. That is
when announcements were made about working on various "projects." Four
people wrote down their phone numbers and what project they wanted to
work on. Others have volunteered since. There has been no formal letter
sent to any branch, so no branch was excluded from this effort. If
anyone from anywhere wants to volunteer for anything, let us know.

	The only reason anyone mentioned that any certain group wasn't
volunteering was because no one from that group had yet. We are not
intentionally leaving anyone out.

	A volunteer request will be posted in the Regional newsletter as
soon as I can talk the editor into it, and I hope the readers of this
list will mention volunteering to those who are not reading it.

	Everyone: consider yourself asked.

	Aethelyan Moondragon, Bryn Gwlad