SR -Up to speed

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Thu Jun 25 05:19:44 PDT 1998

>I Lord Talon of Blackoak do know that the Votes were counted TWICE.  ONCE
>at Tempios event and then again at FG.
>by the same people voting. How can we get good numbers without people
>voting many times.  This does not reflect good counts. ONE person one vote
>for the whole thing.  One person voting many times sounds like ballot box
>stuffing.
>
>Lord Talon of Blackoak.

Gee Talon, you got me there. I went to both events and voted at both. I even
voted for things like borders and stuff,so I probably voted 7 or 8 times.
Heck, I might vote again at the Shadowlands event. My secret plan is to go
to enough voting events to singlehandedly cause the region to go principality.

Timo
voteearlyvoteoften