SR - chaotic is not necessarily evil ... was: BACK! evil fish

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Thu Jun 25 11:48:45 PDT 1998

On 25 Jun 98, at 11:33, Pug Bainter wrote:

> Pam Martin said something that sounded like:
> > Why is it always Bryn Gwlad that comes up with this strange, goofy
> > stuff?
>
> Would you rather us be boring?

every kingdom needs a asylum for it's lunatics ... but always remember, that in most
cultures such a person is considered a saint / avatar / holy person ... also could be the
high infection rate for the "trickster virus" that has always been prevalent here.

'wolf
... who frequently channels Coyote

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves