SR -Up to speed

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Thu Jun 25 12:00:28 PDT 1998

Talon writes...

>I Lord Talon of Blackoak do know that the Votes were counted TWICE.  ONCE
>at Tempios event and then again at FG.
>by the same people voting. How can we get good numbers without people
>voting many times.  This does not reflect good counts. ONE person one vote
>for the whole thing.  One person voting many times sounds like ballot box
>stuffing.
>
>Lord Talon of Blackoak.

Not that this is all that pertinent to the issue as the 'votes' in question
are only straw polls on peoples opinion on issues at that particular time,
but there really were only three of us at Tempios meeting and no amount of
shouting can make it otherwise.  I ask you yet again to consult with
Aethylians notes for the counts.  They were on site but they weren't at the
meeting.

This irks me... even if they *were* at both discussions (which they weren't)
all we're doing is talking and asking how the people present feel about the
different ideas being bantered about.  If you're interested, you go and
participate- what's the issue about people being interested?

Keif, if you're listening in, could you please send me the names on those
proxies via private e-mail?  I've forgotten who all's stuff we brought.

Dieterich