SR - Knighting & Awards

Kevin Varner kvarner at planview.com
Thu Jun 25 14:42:28 PDT 1998

Duncan here. I am not Knight or even close to it. However, I think you
have a misunderstanding of "within the Region/Principality". No one
is advocating you must only play in our sandbox and no where else.
If that was so, the "P" idea would have already died the death of
deaths! I have friends up in Steppes, out in Trelach - basically, I am
going to play where I want to and so will everyone else.

Right now, growing pains are occurring. The idea of forming a "P" is
still very much an infant. The overwhelming cry appears to be we
must form a solid "Regional Identity" before continuing. Hence, we
hear of Southern Regional Events. We hear: support the other groups
in the region. This is fine. The "P" process is going to take a long
time. Play where and as often as you want. All we ask is that you
look at what is going on in the region. If none of the local events
trip your fancy, get on the road and go to where you want to.

Duncan MacConacher
Bryn Gwlad