SR - call for newsletter info

Michael A. Scofield ivarcat at juno.com
Mon Jun 29 05:07:08 PDT 1998

Aquilanne writes:

>Question 1: Are all the SR seneschals on line? I need for each group's
>seneschal to tell me how many copies of the first issue of the Lion's
>Tale>I will need to send them.

The Seneschal of Bjornsborg is not on the list. However, if you send me a
copy, I'll make however many we need for Bjornsborg.

>Question 2: How often do you all see this newsletter coming out?
>Monthly>seems a bit much for now; how about quarterly or every other
month?
>You>guys let me know, as the newsletter is  meant to serve the needs of
>the>region.

Every other month or quarterly is probably all that is needed right now.

>Question 3: Who is willing to pose half-naked for the cover of the
>first>edition? Ivar? ;->

Not me, but I'll bet we can get a good picture of the editor this coming
weekend!! Just ask her what kind of debauchery she will be into!!

>Aquilanne

Ivar