SR - newsletter cover editing

Michael Scofield ivar_runamagi at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 29 10:02:04 PDT 1998

Aquilanne bantered:

>>>Question 3: Who is willing to pose half-naked for the cover of the
>>>first>edition? Ivar? ;->
>
>Ivar quips:
>>Not me, but I'll bet we can get a good picture of the editor this
coming
>>weekend!! Just ask her what kind of debauchery she will be into!!
>
>First off, I deny it all. Second, supposing that anyone could actually
come away with an *identifying* photo, I refer you back to the main
concept of *editor.* Exactly *what* do you think the odds are of getting
such a picture on the cover, hmmmmm?  ;->

>Aquilanne

You know, I'm beginning to wonder if youare as much fun as *some* people
have said! I'd put such a picture on the cover if I were the *editor*.
(I mean a picture of you in some really comprimizing situation, cause I
would never be in one.)

Ivar