SR - A Question Concern

Anthony Partin squireanton at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 30 14:44:51 PDT 1998

Timo States,

>At the Fynnon Gath event, the total turnout for the meeting was even
higher,
>maybe 95% of the people there. In fact, many people left after the
meeting,
>because that was the main reason they attended.

I'd like to extend a special thank you to all those who attended
Rattastoet (Ffynnon Gath) and actually stayed for our spectacular feast.

Where did all the people talking about supporting our shires in the
region go after the meeting????  You missed a great feast, and an
opportunity to "support the shires".

Anton, esq
Ffynnon Gath