SR - Poll results! -Reply

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Fri Mar 6 08:17:18 PST 1998

 //snipped//
/We did.. thanks.  the general consensus is that we'd be interested in
/Seeing a Proposal, and what all it would entail.  there... A firm Non-
/committment!
/   ~Cricket~
/Ffynnon Gath, Ansteorra

Raven's Fort's consensus was similar. For many of the populace last night
was the first time they had heard of it or if they had heard of it gotten
any discussion of what it might entail. Most people felt that they did
not have enough information to make a decision.

Lorraine