SR - principality borders

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Wed Mar 18 11:59:46 PST 1998

Aqualanne Pondered:

 Does anyone think that gas will somehow cost more along this
particular stretch of road just because it's within a Principality?

Aquilanne

Pendaran Pronounces:

Actually, as baron of Bryn Gwlad, I plan to increase gasoline prices
along IH35 in the Austin area by one penny per gallon. I intend to
grow unbelievably wealthy off of the profits and therefore further my
power within the kingdom. What's more, I plan to have my servants
soundly flogged every St. Cuthbert's Day just for good measure.

Yours Sincerely with Imaginary Power Going to my Head,
-Pendaran