SR - Crown Tourney: Riccardo's Sword

PKieferjr PKieferjr at aol.com
Mon Mar 30 22:03:51 PST 1998

<< > Greetings, m'lords, m'ladies, and good gentles all,

 > Recall the sword of the late Sir Riccardo di Pisa, Lion and Hero of
Ansteorra,
 > which was auctioned off during the feast of the Crown Tournament of Spring
AS
 > 32 (1998 AD) for a bid of $450 (Vivat!).
 > Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden

 What happened to the other items being auctioned?

They were also sold, to various other gentles whose names I do not know.
Altogether, the silent auction, along with the sword, brought in a grand total
of approximately $4300 (Vivat)!

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)