SR - Southern Principality Proposals at Tempio

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Tue Mar 31 12:39:03 PST 1998

>Dietrich, did you copy your reminder to the Ansteorran and Western Lists
>to make sure that all who were interested would be informed. Not all
>interested parties are on the Southen List...
>
>Lorraine

I posted it to the Ansteorran list, the Southern list, the Bryn Gwylad list,
and the Western list.  I'll be spending my evenings this week after the
phone rates drop calling seneschals in each group in the South and West.  If
anyone would like to help with this phone load, please step up and
volunteer- I'm sure my phone bill would love the relief.

Dieterich