SR -Up to speed

Michael J. Harkness blackoak at balista.com
Wed Mar 25 05:18:30 PST 1998

>Ivar you wrote:
To Gilli:
>Your continual questioning of everyone who responds to your messages
>gives the impression that you are acting like a wrongly punished child.
>If that is the way you feel, talk to the people you deem guilty in person
>and leave this list to adult, honorable, and polite discussion.

Gilli and others have spoken to the persons in question face to face.  It
does not help.  Just because some wear white belts or Coronets, do not make
them high and noble.  Why are you using slander on Gilli?

I give an example:

Dieterich wrote:
"Talon ejaculates..."

I wrote this:
    >Proxies, anyone can write.  I did not say I was NOT INFORMED.
>These meetings will not accomplish anything.  I bet that all 11 proxies
>were voted already at Tempios event.
>so it means nothing.
>I do have a problem voting by proxy.
> The only official ballot is the last one, mailed from the Kingdom
>Seneschal
I did write this.

Dieterich wrote
Actually, not a one of Tempios proxies opinions were heard at the Tempio
discussion; with the exception of myself and two others, our entire shire
was busy with feast, gate, the list or the Crown at that event and so never
got the chance to state their views.

As for the meetings not accomplishing anything, I think perhaps you may be
wrong... we learned a *great* deal at the Tempio meeting and came up with
some really neat ideas at the FG meeting too.  You should go to the
Shadowlands event... you might like it and your opinions will certainly be
heard.  If you can't go due to scheduling with work or commitments with
your
children, why don't you send a proxy along with your feelings therein.

END.

I Lord Talon of Blackoak do know that the Votes were counted TWICE.  ONCE
at Tempios event and then again at FG.
by the same people voting. How can we get good numbers without people
voting many times.  This does not reflect good counts. ONE person one vote
for the whole thing.  One person voting many times sounds like ballot box
stuffing.

Lord Talon of Blackoak.