SR - Southern Principality Proposals at Tempio

clward at mmm.com clward at mmm.com
Tue Mar 31 13:48:01 PST 1998

I've been speaking with folks from Mendersham, Blacklake, and Bonwick, who are
all excited about the possibility of joining with us in a principality.  H.L.
Adelaide is one of those supporters, and she says that HL Samuel (Western
Regional Seneschal) is also a supporter, and will be present on Saturday for
the meeting.

Others who have spoken favorably of such a merger in my hearing include HL
Rosario, HL Ulrica, and HL Joanna Montgomery, all from the Western Region.
Actually, there have been a number of Western Region folks I've spoken with who
like the idea of combining with Southern to build a principality, whose names I
just don't recall (I apologize, being horrible with names).

::GUNNORA::

 - - - - -      Original Message Date  03/31/98 02:50:00 PM    - - - - -

Originating Internet address appears below:
From: stddly at shsu.edu

/Casey&Coni said something that sounded like:
/> Baron Theodoric and myself will be presenting the small proposal.  There has
/> been only one volunteer to present the larger one... Pug.  If you're up to
/> it, we need somebody to do it.  It might be a good idea to get with some of
/> the folks in Bjornsborg on this one as they seem to have the strongest
/> feelings about asking the West to go halvsies with us on this.  To be really
/> convincing, some representation from our western friends would seem
/> compulsory.  Are you up to it, Pug??
/
/Before I volunteer for certain, how "small" are you talking in your
/proposal? This may be a simple matter of perspective.
/
/Ciao,

The people of the Western Region are fiercely independant and I think that
they need to be queried BEFORE any presentation on their behalf is made