SR - Where did everyone go?

Zimmermann, Leonard zimmerml at kci1.com
Mon May 18 13:35:03 PDT 1998

	Master Ivar wrote:----------
	Masetmas
	For about the last two or three weeks I have gotten nothing off
of the
	Southern List. Did everyone go away or was it decided not to
discuss the
	Principality issue any more.

	Well, I'm still here. I think everyone is just waiting to have
further Principality discussions in person at the Fynnon Gath event in
Gonzales. There has been extensive discussion about ensuring this topic
is taken outside of the email lists to get everyone as involved as
possible. So I suppose we are waiting for this next round of "off the
list" discussions before deciding what to comment on further on this
list.

	Honos Servio,
	Lionardo Acquistapace (Bjornsborg)
	mka Lenny Zimmermann (San Antonio)