SR - Principality Discussion II- The Rattestoet Summit

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Thu May 28 11:38:42 PDT 1998

Okay, guys... as per advice in the last Southern Principality meeting (at
Hero of the Temple) we've tried to keep the discussion on the net to a
minimum.  The time, however, has come for the next meeting... at Ffynnon
Gaths, Rattestoet this weekend.  I'm fairly sure it'll be in the afternoon
sometime so that folks who daytrip will have the opportunity to get settled
but you'll have to check with the event steward for the exact meeting time.

If you live in any of the areas that have been proposed, if you want to be
included, if you want to be excluded, or if you have an opinion on the
subject one way or the other, come and let the rest of the region (s) know
about it.  I know that many of the people involved are interested in hearing
the populace of the Western Regions opinions on the idea as well as
Shadowlands, Middleford, and Emerald Keep.

Make sure you bring a chair, something to sip, a notepad, and a bullhorn.
Gunnora will be wearing the nun outfit and carrying a ruler so I don't
misbehave. (scenes from Blues Brothers dance through my head).

I believe Tivar will again be moderating.  Drop us a note if that's the
case, Tivar.  If not, I believe Pug had volunteered to moderate in his
absence (Pug as moderator... can someone say, "ironic"?)  Could either of
you gentlemen please post to the lists as to whether or not this is still
the case?

Also, could somebody please cross post this to the Western List?

Thank you for your time...

Principal Bunny Stirrer
Dieterich