SR - BG costume class survey

og- at mail.utexas.edu og- at mail.utexas.edu
Wed May 27 06:53:55 PDT 1998

At 08:28 AM 5/27/98 CDT, you wrote:
>Jehan Wrote/asked:
>

>>Subject: SR - BG costume class survey
>>
>>Bryn Gwlad is hosting a Clothing Collegium
>>on Saturday, June 13th from 9 - 6.
>>snip<<
>I plan on being there. But where is it? What are the costs, who are the
>teachers, food/feast/lunch, in garb, mundane? Details details details???
>
>Ivar

from the flyer handed out at fighter practice:

location:  Cedar Park Middle School
	N on 183 past 620
	Right on Cypress Creek Rd. (Phillips 66 on corner)
	first school on the left
	Left onto Sun Chase Blvd. to get to front parking lot
	We will be in the cafeteria

clothing:  mundanes

cost:  donation

pot luck lunch 12:30 - 1:45

A-F snack foods to serve 8-10 (stuff to put out all day for ssnacking)
G-Z mundane potluck foods to serve 6-8 (there will be no kitchen access,
but there will be plugs for crockpots)

hope this helps,

og
Madog Cochfarf