SR - Ffynnon Gath RFP

Anthony Partin squireanton at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 10 18:37:33 PST 1998

Greetings All,

  This past Sunday, Ffynnon Gath hosted a Regional Fighter Practice.
Thanks to all those in attendance.  There were roughly ten fighters
there, from Bjornsburg, Bryn Gwlad, and of course Ffynnon Gath.
Altogether, I think we had entirely too much fun, and I personally
recieved entirely too many bruises.
   I'm looking foreward to the  next RFP, wherever it may fall, and
hopefully we can get a few more fighters to show.  It's about time to
gear up on our Melee skills for Gulf War.  Death to Trimaris.

Anton, Esq
Ffynnon Gath