SR - ANST - Raven's Fort Archery Range.@ Academy of the Courtier

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Fri Nov 13 14:44:13 PST 1998

Sorry to inform all the Archers that were going to A.o.C. The Raven's Fort Archery Range is under water and can not be retrieved at this time. I tried to go out to the R.F.site and the entrance was under three foot of water. The Bridge was washed out on both sides to the point that the road was bits and pieces of rock and mud . I saw one sink hole so deep that you could have placed a big screen T.V. in it and you wouldn't have seen the top!.
     Again I'm sorry that the Range that we were going to have at the Academy will not be there.

                      Every one stay dry and safe.                             Yoshi   :(