SR - Kingdom Award Insignia Challenge - Reminder New information

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Nov 1 05:04:32 PST 1998

To add to the challege below:  for the insignia to count in the challenge
they must be turned in only to HL Michelle Chantal de Charente, Deputy Sable
Scroll (Regalia) so she can keep "score".  Because of the current shortage
of insignia,  the insignia may be turned into her at any time between now
and then.  The final numbers will be anounced before the crown of the new
King and Queen.  Please tell your friends about this part.  It didn't make
it to the Black Star.  Thanks  Gilli

I have challenged all Regions, Baronies, Shires, Cantons, Colleges full or
incipeiant status within the Kingdom of Ansteorra to turn in more Kingdom
Award Insignia at the next Coronation (16 Jan. 1999) than I do.

For those Regions, Baronies, Shires, Cantons, Colleges full or incipeiant
status that do, I will cook your next feast, provding: 1) you want me to, 2)
you still have to buy the food, 3) I can get off of work.  We'll work out
any schedulling problems and other details and make it work.

More than one branch may win the challenge (and I hope they all do).  My
numbers will not count in any groups total for the competition.

Insignia may be in the medium of your choice as long as it is non perishable
(no food items).  All insignia turned in must be ready for the Crown's use
without the addition of other materials.

Exact details of how, where and to whom the insignia should be turned into
to count for the competition will be posted in the Black Star the month of
Coronation.

As a friendly reminder and to catch those new to the list, I will repost
this challenge every month on the lists.  A full page ad announcing this
challenge was in the October issue of the Black Star on page 13.  There will
also be a
full page ad for the challenge the month of January with Notes and Challeges
each month in between.

Don't wait till the last minute.  Start now.  I have.

****This challenge pertains only to Kingdom Award Insignia.****

If you have questions or comments feel free to contact me.

HL Gilbert Ost Westley "Gilli"
gilli at seacove.net