SR - Regional Fighter Practice - Ffynnon Gath

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 1 15:30:06 PST 1998

Greetings,

Southern Regional Fighter Practice will be held in Ffynnon Gath on
Sunday, Nov. 8, in the city park.  It will begin around noon.  We will
have a pot luck supper and a byo-BBQ.  We will provide the pits and
charcoal.  Please bring chairs, tables, feast gear, etc.  We have plenty
of shade trees.

>From Austin:  I35 South - take the C.M. Allen exit.  Stay on the access
road then turn R on C. M. Allen.  The park is about 1/2 blk. down on the
R. after you go through the stop light (Hopkins and C.M. Allen - Mr.
Gatti's).

>From San Antonio:  I35 North - take the Luling/Lockhart exit.  Turn left
at the light. Go under I35. Follow road into down town.   Turn Right on
C. M. Allen (look for Mr. Gatti's).  The park is on the right about 1/2
blk. down.

See you there,

HLady Jan