SR - Ostrich plumes

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Wed Nov 18 09:38:32 PST 1998

On 18 Nov 98, at 10:44, Casey&Coni wrote:

> Hanse hier, having a spot of trouble.  I've been asked to do a lovely set
> of garments by one of my more refined clients and I find that nobody in
> all of Heidelburg seems to know where I might acquire ostrich plumes in
> the quality and volume that I need for the chappeau.  ...

perhaps these links will be of use in your search ...

American Exotic Ostrich Feathers
http://www.exoticmall.com/AHB.ostrich.feathers.html

Feathers
http://www.rasource.com/feathers.htm

Ostriches Online
http://www.ostrichesonline.com

Wild Canyon Ostrich Ranch (Dallas)
...w/links
http://www.dallas.net/~wcanyon/

R&M Ostrich Consultants
http://www.rm-ostrich.com/

Goodheart Specialty Meats (San Antonio)
... have used them for venison, bison, and ostrich meats (yum!!!)
http://www.goodheart.com/

Mount Royal (game meats / Houston)
http://www.mountroyal.com/

'wolf