SR - Battle of Three Kings

nolen dale fairborn at swbell.net
Thu Oct 1 16:35:58 PDT 1998

This year in the shire of Rosenfeld (tyler,TX) at the canton trade days
site (same one as steepes warlord) on Nov13-15th we will be recreating
the scottish war of independence.
I thought it would alot of atmosphere and fun IF during the first battle
especially we has pipes and drums playing scottish songs as our friends
marched  and fought in melee's.
If you are a piper and would like to come please do. IF you will contact
me in advance I will send you an invitation and you will get in FREE!
That right FREE!
Come be a part of alot of fun. If we are lucky the first battle will
have at the very least a cool morning and maybe some fog nad yes we have
a castle. How can you beat morning pipes floating throught the mists as
you march into battle. I get goosebumps just thinking about it. I
cannot  do it without you so please contact me ro tell a friend who you
think might be interested. I am more interested in pipers but all
muscians are welcome to participate.
THANK YOU ALL
looking forward to alot of responses
Richard Fairbourne