SR - Bg directions

Keith Hood keith_dell at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 2 11:23:50 PDT 1998

>OK OK OK! So I wasnt paying attention when directions were posted to
Bryn
>Gwlad Baronial........but now we are going (*grin*) so could I
*PLEEEZE* get
>directions????
>
>(coming in from 290 i guess)
>
>Thanxs a bunch!
>
>Timo

Lord Timo:

The site is on FM Road 1826, about 12 miles south of where 1826
intersects 290.  When you get in the vicinity, you will see where 1826
intersects FM 867 - the site is on 1826 about 300 yards west of that
intersection.

If you are coming on 290 from west of Austin, stay on 290 until you are
almost in the south side of Austin, and turn right on FM road 1826.

If you are coming from the east of Austin, stay on 290 all the way
though Austin, and look for the intersection with Highway 71.  Stay on
290 and go 1.5 miles *past* the 71 intersection, then turn left on FM
1826.

Hope this helps.

      Tomonaga

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

        -- Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers" --
               By Robert E. Howard, who should be
                 the patron saint of Ansteorra