SR - poll of paid members

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Oct 12 07:45:56 PDT 1998

>Pendaran States:
>
>I think that Mistress Aqualanne already commented on Gilli's statement,
>but I just wanted to reiterate that naming the *region* is what I am
>proposing. Regardless of whether or not we form a principality, I would
>love to have a name for the region that sound like a real place name. To
>better explain my thinking, people never lived in the "Southern Region
>of France", they lived in Aquataine or Provence. There's not a place
>named "The Central Region of Italy", but there is a place called
>Tuscany. I just think that it would be really cool if we could have the
>army of Campoleon (for example, rather than "the Southern Region", take
>the field as part of the army of Ansteorra against Trimaris.
>
>Anyway, that's my line of thought. How do others feel about it?
>
>Pendaran

Gilli responds.

Well alrighty then.  Let's give this region a name.

I tried last night to call up the Southern Region on the list of branches to
relook at the name list, but it wouldn't come up.  And with my poor memeory,
I don't remember one that I liked.  Does that mean I have a name in mind?
No.  Right now I just can't think of a name that I'd want to shout at the
top of my lungs, just prior to shouting Ansteorra.

How can I help with the name the region process?

BTW thank you for coming to the event.

Gilli