SR - poll of paid members

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Oct 12 16:34:53 PDT 1998

I too would rather see a named region first.  Then go from there.  I don't
think the *region* has done all that a region can do before it needs to
expand it's horizans.

It was my understanding; however, that if a principlaity was to be formed,
that the Southern Region would be the nucleus and any neighboring groups
that wanted in such as Emerald Keep would be allowed to do so; or if a
border group wanted out, that too would happen.  So it would start out with
the borders of the southern region then be modified as needed.

Is  this not correct?

Gilli