SR - Bjornsborg's Fall Court Schedule

Jodi McMaster jmcmaste at accd.edu
Wed Oct 14 17:46:02 PDT 1998

Thought some of y'all might want to know the rest of the schedule, so
you'll know what to do to rest your arm when you're not visiting
Tomonaga:

7:00 am:  Wake up call (no kidding! and I've got a big bad bell and plan
to have armed guards to protect me from the murderously groggy)

9:00 am:  Nobles process in and present themselves to Mari and Raimond
who will hold a short Baronial court [Artisans will be assembled by the
Artisans Chamberlains (Baron Emrys and Lord Michael) to discuss last
minute details.]

10:00 - 2:00** p.m.:  Artisan presentations

2 - 3:00** p.m.:  Grand Challenge

3 - 6:00** p.m.:  Hunt

6- 6:30 start:  Feast

7 - 7:30 start:  Baronial court

**Subject to change.  We're anticipating that we might--hang on to your
hats (brass or otherwise)--run early.

If you plan to make any presentations or conduct other business before
the Baronial Court, please let me know as soon as you can.

AElfwyn