SR - Bjornsborg's Fall Court Schedule

Keith Hood keith_dell at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 15 09:25:15 PDT 1998

>>7:00 am:  Wake up call (no kidding! and I've got a big bad bell and
plan
>>to have armed guards to protect me from the murderously groggy)
>

>You'll probably need armed guards for a 7:00 AM wake up call! :-)

Bells.  Hungover fighters.  Armed guards around the bell ringer.  A new
tournament event!  Perfect for combat archery, where you can have a
servant hold open the tent flap and have at him without leaving your
cot!

What do we win if we get him?  :-)

      Tomonaga

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

        -- Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers" --
               By Robert E. Howard, who should be
                 the patron saint of Ansteorra