SR - The Bjornsborg flood..

RoseThstle at aol.com RoseThstle at aol.com
Sun Oct 18 07:54:00 PDT 1998

Well folks;

Those stuck at the site got out about 6pm last night.  The floods rose so
quickly that those who were right behind me got stuck.  The items left behind
did not get washed away, where area where the BFT was located, was well above
the flood, but the area where Tomonaga had his archery range was flooded.

There are still two out there who chose to stay behind, Thorguard and one
other.  They didn't want to leave their stuff.  I don't think they'll be in
danger of flooding, but may catch a cold.

The Whitewater offices had six feet of water in their place.. a mustang (yes
folks a car) was sitting on top of one of the huge boulders near the entrance.
The damage was extensive to Whitewater itself.

But.. our folks are safe and dry..(except two) and no one was hurt.

Caitlin O'