SR - Principality law question

Elisabeth Zakes ezakes at planview.com
Wed Oct 21 11:47:22 PDT 1998

	Sir Lyonel writes:

> Sounds good in theory.  In practice, all I remember the Tanists and
> Tanistas of Artemisia spending time on was preparing for
> investiture--selecting a site, arranging entourage, making new garb,
> etc.
>
> lo vostre por vos servir
> Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace

	These days, selecting a good site can take months. I heartily
recommend that the people selecting the bid for investiture are the
Coronet stepping down, rather than stepping up. Finding a site on one
month's notice can be near to impossible and reduce us to "Well, it's
what was available." I'd rather see us do better than that.

	Aethelyan
	Bryn Gwlad