SR - Thursday cancelled

Dennis Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 12:12:59 PDT 1998

                                           SCA Wire and News Service
AUSTIN, Tx -- Astronomers were baffled by the announcement this morning
that Thursday night would be cancelled.  Said one puzzled astronomer, "I
guess we'll just wake up in the morning to find that it's Friday.  This
could have irreparable impact on my Friends watching schedule, but what
you gonna do?"

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Actually, I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be holding
fighter practice tomorrow night (October 22).  Can someone in Ffynnon
Gath please pass the word to Kale and Evetts?

Thursday night practices will resume on October 29.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace