SR - How many Norsemen does it take?

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Thu Oct 22 14:38:29 PDT 1998

On 22 Oct 98, at 10:30, Keith Hood wrote:

> <g>
>
> This whole thread has me really confused.  These strange European
> notions about the way to do things don't seem to be capable of producing
> real results.

very strange euro notions indeed ... here 's a concept i learned in my
travels on the steppes that make the whole concept a moot point ... bola's.
one decent cast from horse back and the frenchman in question is lance-
bait.  not at all very challenging hunting - they tend to stand there and
make it too easy ...

> First off, why in heaven's name would anyone want to sorround a
> Frenchman?  What good can you get out of him even if you manage it?

yet to figure that one out myself ...

see what happens when the best of your lineage moves westward ... those
that get left behind become "french" (shudder)

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves