SR - online keltoi resource

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Tue Oct 27 12:22:15 PST 1998

was researching a celtic oriented subject yesterday (certain aspects of the
brehon laws ..) and found a site with a rather amazing collection of
scholarly celtic information (all articles well cited with bibliographies).

for my celtic brethren who do not know this site yet, i strongly suggest that
you check it out and add to your bookmark file.

	http://www.clannada.org/ref1.html

self will derfinitely be doing some heavy digesting of the information i found
there and have already added *dozens* of new citations into my "hot
source" file

'wolf
.. better living through information

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves