SR - Bg directions

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Fri Oct 2 10:50:08 PDT 1998

	Hey Timo,

	I'm so glad to hear that you and Alison will be able to come to
the event this weekend! Here are the directions from the web site:

	From Austin and the North:

      Take I-35 south to Ben White Blvd. Go right (west) for approx.
      11 miles until you reach Oak Hill. Bear left at the "Y" in Oak
Hill
      (290 West). Look for signs to FM 1826 (Left-hand turn at the
      light). Go approx. 8 miles. You will pass a turn off for FM 967
      (DO NOT TURN HERE). The site should be on the left after the
      turn off. You will see the Salt Lick Restaurant across the street
      from Camp Ben McCullouch. Turn left into the site. Look for the
SCA signs.

	From San Antonio and South:

      Take I-35 north to Ben White Blvd. Go left (west). Follow the
      rest of the directions above.

	Pendaran