SR - Principality law question

Brent & Susan Rachel hbrache at texas.net
Tue Oct 20 14:31:35 PDT 1998

Ivar,
    I am keeping a list of suggested changes to the proposed Principality laws
along with rough numbers of who advocates what changes.

    I am currently working on rewording the "investiture" part to allow either
coronet or crown to do it.

    I have been keeping a running list of necessary changes to Kingdom Law which
must be made to facilitate the existance of a Principality.  We've already noted
the need for an alteration of Kingdom law disallowing a sitting coronet or heirs
from fighting in crown.

    Despite a lot of recent discussion on the laws, only a minute percentage of
the populace of this region have been heard from regarding these proposed laws
and the aspects we are currently discussing.  Therefore we'd like to get some
feedback from the non mailing list folks before making any major changes to the
current proposal.

Kazimir