SR - Assassination coronets

Dennis Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 20 15:39:26 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.  A somewhat confused Master Ivar Runemagi pens--

>Baron Pendaran, the Terrible [sic; Master Ivar no doubt meant to
address His Excellency as "the Terror of Trimaris"], wrote:

<snip of Daniel's original suggestion about replacement of coronets by
assassination.>

Baron Pendaran's words:
>>Say Daniel, ever wonder what the view of the river from those pikes on
>>the bridge is like? ;>

Master Ivar's words:
>Good Sir, are you thinking that the Incipient Master was referring to
>you? Could be he was thinking of Raimond and Mari, being as Bjornsborg
>is prone to revolutionary ideas. If you feel that your Barony would do
>something revolting, I am shocked! :-))) I have never seen Bryn Gwlad
do
>anything revolting......wait a minute, a lot of them do dress real
>funny. In fact a lot of them dress rather revoltingly to my eyes. Oh my
>God, it was Pendaran that Daniel was talking about. Call out your
guard,
>no wait many of them dress weird too. Been nice knowing you Pendaran.
>
><BIG GRIN>

Apparently Master Ivar has allowed his unfamiliarity with civilized
dress to skew his understanding of His Excellency Pendaran's obvious
concern for the well-being of his dear cousins Mari and Raimond.
Clearly Daniel de Lincolia's words were meant as discrete counsel to
Their Excellencies of Bjornsborg who--as we have all seen--are
perpetually surrounded by unsavory viking types (who, as every civilized
individual knows, are of questionable morals and have a penchant for
raiding and pillaging).

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace, Capitan
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra