SR - Principality law question

Brent & Susan Rachel hbrache at texas.net
Tue Oct 20 19:11:13 PDT 1998

Drachenwald used Tanist and Tanista.  It was ok, but a bit odd sounding amidst
all the other English titles.

Just my humble opinion, but whatever we call the heirs, I'd sure like to avoid
all this royal family rigamarole where an heir is considered to "decend" from
the current sovereign.., despite any genetic, geographic, or temporal
inconsistencies.

Maybe we could call the heir the "Leon" (french accent please!!!)  Or...., maybe
not. ;-)

Kazimir Petrovich