SR - Assassination coronets

Michael Scofield ivar_runamagi at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 08:39:06 PDT 1998

Lyonel the confused wrote:
>>>Their Excellencies of Bjornsborg who--as we have all seen--are
>>>perpetually surrounded by unsavory viking types (who, as every
civilized individual knows, are of questionable morals and have a
penchant for raiding and pillaging).

>--my Huscarl Erik says:
>
>>Guess what, Boss? So are you.
>
>Nope, my other men (Marion, Philippe, and Martel) are all francais. :)

Lyonel, it only takes one Norseman to surrond you. It is nice to know
you have at least one civilized Huscarl. The only remarkable thing about
that raiding area called *francais* that I remember is the women.

Ivar