SR - Principality law question

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Wed Oct 21 15:40:44 PDT 1998

Since the region is much smaller than the kingdom, the site could already be
picked out months before.  There won't be a need to wait and see where the
individual lives. Let's face it, its much easier going form Bryn Gwlad to
Ravensfort than Bryn Gwlad to Namron.  Therefore, I think 4 weeks is a good time
for the 'heirs'.

Meadhbh

Elisabeth Zakes wrote:

>         Sir Lyonel writes:
>
> > Sounds good in theory.  In practice, all I remember the Tanists and
> > Tanistas of Artemisia spending time on was preparing for
> > investiture--selecting a site, arranging entourage, making new garb,
> > etc.
> >
> > lo vostre por vos servir
> > Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace
> >
>         These days, selecting a good site can take months. I heartily
> recommend that the people selecting the bid for investiture are the
> Coronet stepping down, rather than stepping up. Finding a site on one
> month's notice can be near to impossible and reduce us to "Well, it's
> what was available." I'd rather see us do better than that.
>
>         Aethelyan
>         Bryn Gwlad

ÿWPCT